Friday, May 24, 2013

Headband making!

One of the other things we did when we had the ladies craft day was make headbands for Easter. I was going to be in the nursery at church so instead of buying an Easter Hat.... I decided to make a headband with one of my friends. We had shopped at hobby lobby for supplies. I had purchased more than needed so that I could make more than one and really I loved the flowers alone to go in my hair.
I had never done a head band before and if I had had more time I might have made them put I am so glad I made the purchase instead of making them from scratch. I didn't know that they make convenient little holes so that you can clip on flowers or feathers.  We were originally going to wrap a head band from ribbon but that was before we got to the headband making isle in Hobby Lobby. Sometimes I wish that we had a Hobby Lobby in Winfield, KS.... and other times I think my husband is glad that we don't. I would have about fifty more craft projects that I would create or get off of Pinerest. 

Overall I thought it came out super cute! Here is a picture of me and my sweet boys with my homemade headband!

No comments:

Post a Comment