Friday, November 22, 2013

Fall Decorations


Oranges and yellows! Candy corn, sunflowers, acorns, cornucopia, turkeys, pilgrams, I love fall decor!!!!! This year I tried to do a few different decorations especially since we have changed the furniture around. Everything was pretty simple.

Glitter Pumpkins Over Black Eyed Peas:

First off this was probably the easiest craft that I have ever done! I took black-eyed-peas and put them in a glass square vase and then I placed glitter pumpkins on top. It's simple, I really like it and it was very cheap, which my families budget liked.


Candy Corn Vase:

I did this the once but then had to redo it because I didn't like it at the level that it was at. So then I decided to put something in my vase that would fill the center of the it. I grabbed a toilet paper roll and then put scott tape on both of the ends, but I am sure that one end would work. Next, I hot glued the toilet paper roll to the vase. 


I used yellow popcorn kernels, then I dyed star noodles orange and navy beans you could use what ever you want. Of course I was going for the candy corn look.
There you have it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment